You are doing great work on your Personal Projects and Showcase Day is one month away!
What to do this month: Taking Action
- Complete your goal and make your project
- Speak with teachers who can give you final advice. Click here for a list of teachers who have volunteered to give advice.
- Create a list of anything you need to borrow and arrange to borrow it
- Get a tri-fold board if you want one from Ms. McSkimming or Mr. Lavoie
- Create what you are presenting on Showcase Day- February 13
- Read over what you will need to write in your final report and start a draft- it is due Feb 23
- Be ready to meet with your supervisor in early February, with a list of equipment you need to borrow from the school (ie computers)-more info to come in class
- Tell your family and friends to mark their calendars- Feb 13 from 3:30pm-5:30pm is the evening showcase!
- Your Inquiry Question, goal, Global Context, and exploration
- Evidence of Learning such as:
- Research in point form/key points (you can elaborate when you talk to your audience)
- Images, models, props, free samples, demonstrations, videos, or other relevant items to your project
- Process Journal should be at your presentation area
- Your presentation, no matter the format, should show your learning and growth